To transform breakdowns into breakthroughs is the whole function of a master. The psychotherapist simply patches you up. That is his function. He is not there to transform you. You need a meta-psychology, the psychology of the buddhas.
~ Osho Walking in Zen, Sitting in Zen
In Person or by Phone
In a warm and loving atmosphere Mada will look at the core issues, challenges, and expectations each of you bring to the relationship. She will explore how your challenges can be transformed and individual needs nourished.
• Look into both of your energies individually and identify the belief patterns that create conflict and affect the quality of your relationship
• Explore the hurdles that prevent your relationship from being intimate, harmonious, and joyful
• Identify your childhood experiences and the beliefs you had formed then that are affecting the quality of your relationship now
• Help you understand how you mirror to each other what you need to see and overcome personally
• Help you gain more clarity about the lessons you need to learn individually and as a couple
• Look at how your individual gifts can be used to enhance your journey as a couple
• Give you specific homework/guidance on what you can do individually to enhance and integrate your understanding in your body and daily life.
The sessions are available in person or by phone. They can be booked for 60 or 90 minutes.
The 90 minute sessions involve hands-on full body energy work and are recommended in case of multiple issues.
90 minute: $950
- By Phone
90 minute: $930
You will receive a digital recording of your session so you can listen to it as needed.
Note: Mada has only a limited availability to offer private sessions and many people are in need of one. If you are unable to afford a private session, consider working with the Self-healing Dalian Method which Mada created so that the transformational power of the Dalian Method can be accessible by the many who need it.
“Mada’s “special sauce” on relationship building opened me up, giving me permission with understanding to allow the time and space to explore everything within me without judgment”
I have been struggling with the exploration of my dark feelings, emotions and needs in relationships and have been feeling guilty and ashamed because my inner world was not congruent with my actions. My pattern of pleasing everyone and everything around me has left me in conflict, causing me to abandon myself for the needs of others. The anger and resentment I have been feeling towards the people in my life has shifted gears and I now realize the massive amounts of self-hatred I have accumulated due to my inability to set healthy boundaries.”
The session gave me a strong understanding that true intimacy in relationships comes from a place of unconditional love and acceptance of self, overcoming all fears of rejection, and having the courage to show up naked. My journey to finding the love of my life starts with loving me, showing up as me and then spilling out onto every aspect of my life.