to Turn Limitations into
5 Week Online Course
Awaken Your Inner Knower and Expand Your Field of Consciousness in the Now
As our world and technology become more and more sophisticated, they threaten our ability to feel and think for ourselves and make our own decisions. With each year, it becomes more urgent to know how to look inside and find our own answers.
If you are ready to live your life consciously, with the unwavering strength and truth of your own being, then this course is for you!
What Can You Expect to Achieve
The focus of this course is to transform the unconscious personality traits and behaviour patterns that you are identified with, and liberate your consciousness from limiting beliefs and conditionings.
With Mada’s laser-sharp ability to identify the thread of repressed thoughts and fears that overshadow your consciousness, you will quickly clear the cob web of conflicting thought patterns that have been running your life. You will learn the lessons that your soul needs to learn and can let go of your attachment to your ego’s expectations and past hurtful memories.
Instead of working intellectually with often confusing concepts and ideas, you will work with advanced practical tools (the light-speed Dalian Method and the Osho Active Meditations) to:
• Dismantle the many layers of debilitating beliefs and conditionings that compromise your freedom and happiness;
• Transform your fears and insecurities into courage, self-love, and creativity;
• Take a quantum leap in consciousness and discover your own unique voice;
• Learn to easily access and trust your intuition and inner knower;
• Increase your self-awareness;
• Stop compromising your inner truth for the sake of pleasing others;
• Break your identification with your ego-mind and emotions;
• Transcend the illusion of time and space;
• Experience the multi-dimensional reality that exists within your being;
• Become the master of your own life and destiny;
• Open your heart to embrace more honest and authentic relationships;
• Feel excited about exploring the abundant possibilities that existence has in store for you.
During the course you will also have access to a private blog where you can share your experiences, read other people’s experiences, ask questions, and receive encouragement and support. The course blog creates an intimate energy field that holds space for every person’s transformation and helps you realize that you are not alone.
Due to individualized nature of this course the class size is limited. Early registration is advised.
How is the 5 Week course different from the 8 Week course?
Both courses will help you heal the body, transform many layers of unconscious patterns, and expand your scope of vision. However, there are subtle differences between the two courses.
In the 8 Week course we will focus on and work with clearing the unconscious thought patterns and emotions that are blocked in your body’s seven energy points (chakras).
In the 5 Week course the focus will be more on working with the unconscious personality traits and behaviour patterns that you are identified with and have a hard time to let go of. Mada will look into your energy and will identify why you have not been able to let go of certain things and the lessons your soul needs to learn. You will also work with your ego-personality that is blocking your inner light of consciousness.
Will I get to speak with Mada every week during the course?
Yes. You will have a one-on-one time with Mada each week. You will also have an opportunity to ask Mada questions in the private blog related to what is coming up for you as you move through the process each week.
How do I connect to the weekly call?
You will be calling a US-based conference number. You can call from your phone or Skype. If you don’t have a long distance plan on your phone or Skype, we recommend getting it to facilitate connecting to the calls from wherever you are.
How long are the calls?
The classes typically run between 2 and 4 hours (with a 30 minute break in between) depending on the number of participants and the amount of time that Mada takes to address each person.
How much time should I dedicate to my practice each week?
Naturally, the more time you put into practicing with the Dalian Method and the Active Meditations the more benefit you can get. It is advisable to set time aside after the call each Sunday to practice with the self-healing Dalian Method using the thought-forms that Mada identifies in your energy during the call. It is also good to set an hour aside each day to practice with the chosen active meditation of the week.
Are the course materials included in the tuition?
Unfortunately, the course materials are not included in the tuition and need to be purchased separately.
What are the required course materials?
- Healing the Body & Awakening Consciousness with the Dalian Method: An Advanced Self-Healing System for a New Humanity
- In Search of the Miraculous: Healing into Consciousness
- No-Yes Active Meditation
- The following Osho Active Meditations: Kundalini, Chakra Breathing, and Nadabrahma
- Transcending the Fear of Death and the Unknown guided meditation
- Find Answers to Your Questions
Would I be getting the weekly recordings in case I miss a call?
Yes. You will receive a downloadable recording of each class. Mada shares a lot of wisdom during the class and you may find it very helpful to listen to the recordings again after the weekly call.
How many participants are in the class?
Due to the individualized nature of this course the number of participants in the class is limited (between 25 to 30).
Would I be able to connect with other participants and exchange notes?
Absolutely! As a matter of fact, you will be encouraged to do so through a private group blog that will be set up for the duration of the course.