to Turn Limitations into
5 Week Online Course
Awaken Your Inner Knower and Expand Your Field of Consciousness in the Now
As our world and technology become more and more sophisticated, they threaten our ability to feel and think for ourselves and make our own decisions. With each year, it becomes more urgent to know how to look inside and find our own answers.
If you are ready to live your life consciously, with the unwavering strength and truth of your own being, then this course is for you!
What Can You Expect to Achieve
This 5 week online course offers an opportunity for in-depth self-exploration and breaking of old belief patterns. The focus of this course is to purify and transform your energy from the unconscious beliefs and behaviour patterns that do not serve you and to liberate your consciousness from limiting conditionings.
With Mada’s laser-sharp ability to identify the thread of repressed fears and belief patterns that overshadow your consciousness, and using advanced practical tools you will quickly clear the cob web of conflicting thoughts, emotions, and conditionings that have been blocking your inner knower and clouding your life.
Instead of working intellectually with often confusing concepts and ideas, you will be able to quickly:
• Dismantle many layers of debilitating beliefs and conditionings that compromise your freedom and happiness;
• Let go of your attachment to your ego’s expectations and past hurtful memories;
• Learn the lessons that your soul needs to learn;
• Transform your fears and insecurities into courage, self-love, and creativity;
• Take a quantum leap in consciousness and discover your own unique voice;
• Learn to easily access and trust your intuition and inner knower;
• Increase your self-awareness;
• Stop compromising your inner truth for the sake of pleasing others;
• Break your identification with your ego’s beliefs;
• Transcend the illusion of time and space;
• Experience the multi-dimensional reality that exists within your being;
• Become the master of your own life and destiny;
• Open your heart to embrace more honest and authentic relationships;
• Feel excited about exploring the abundant possibilities that existence has in store for you;
• Begin living your life in peace, creativity, and joy.
During the course you will also have access to a private blog where you can share your experiences, read other people’s experiences, ask questions, and receive encouragement and support. The course blog creates an intimate energy field that holds space for every person’s transformation and helps you realize that you are not alone.
Due to individualized nature of this course the class size is limited. Early registration is advised.
How is the 5 Week course different from the 8 Week course?
Both courses will help you heal the body, transform many layers of unconscious patterns, and expand your scope of vision. However, there are subtle differences between the two courses.
In the 8 Week course we will focus on and work with clearing the unconscious thought patterns and emotions that are blocked in your body’s seven energy points (chakras).
In the 5 Week course the focus will be more on working with the unconscious personality traits and behaviour patterns that you are identified with and have a hard time to let go of. Mada will look into your energy and will identify why you have not been able to let go of certain things and the lessons your soul needs to learn. You will also work with your ego-personality that is blocking your inner light of consciousness.
Will I get to speak with Mada every week during the course?
Yes. You will have a one-on-one time with Mada each week. You will also have an opportunity to ask Mada questions in the private blog related to what is coming up for you as you move through the process each week.
What if I have questions during the week?
There is a private blog, which is set up for the duration of the course. During the week you have an opportunity to ask Mada any questions that may arise from your weekly practice. You can also benefit by reading Mada’s answers to other participants questions.
The blog is also an excellent opportunity to connect with other people and share experiences.
At what time and day are the weekly calls held?
The course is held every Sunday starting 11 am PST.
How long are the calls?
The classes typically run between 2 and 4 hours (with a 30 minute break in between) depending on the number of participants and the amount of time that Mada takes to address each person.
Would I be able to connect with other participants and exchange notes?
Absolutely! As a matter of fact, you will be encouraged to do so through a private group blog that will be set up for the duration of the course. The blog is an excellent opportunity to connect with other people, share experiences, and be encouraged by each other.
How do I connect to the weekly call?
You will be calling a US-based conference number. You can call from your phone or Skype. If you don’t have a long distance plan on your phone or Skype, we recommend getting it to facilitate connecting to the calls from wherever you are.
How much time should I dedicate to my practice each week?
Naturally, the more time you put into practicing with the Dalian Method and the Active Meditations the more benefit you can get. It is advisable to set time aside after the call each Sunday to practice with the self-healing Dalian Method using the thought-forms that Mada identifies in your energy during the call. It is also good to set an hour aside each day to practice with the chosen active meditation of the week.
How many participants are in the class?
Due to the individualized nature of this course the number of participants in the class is limited (between 25 to 30).
What are the required course materials?
- Healing the Body & Awakening Consciousness with the Dalian Method: An Advanced Self-Healing System for a New Humanity
- In Search of the Miraculous: Healing into Consciousness
- No-Yes Active Meditation
- The following Osho Active Meditations: Kundalini, Chakra Breathing, and Nadabrahma
- Transcending the Fear of Death and the Unknown guided meditation
- Find Answers to Your Questions
Are the course materials included in the tuition?
Unfortunately, the course materials are not included in the tuition and need to be purchased separately.
Would I be getting the weekly recordings in case I miss a call?
Yes. You will receive a downloadable recording of each class. Mada shares a lot of wisdom during the class and you may find it very helpful to listen to the recordings again after the weekly call.