Transform Old Beliefs Without Using
2 Day Workshops for Teens
Be the Master of Your Life with Awareness and Understanding
After years of growing up as a child and following the rules that your parents chose or often imposed on you, you might be now eager to be free to dictate how you want to live your own life.
This is both exciting and challenging. Exciting, because you are starting to feel a sense of independence and self-sufficiency. And challenging, because you might not entirely know how to take care of your needs without your parents’ support. What you might also not know is that your parents might be feeling excited and challenged as well. They are excited to see you grow up and become more independent and assertive, and feel that a certain responsibility is being lifted off their shoulders because you can now think and do things for yourself. And they are challenged at the same time, because you begin questioning their authority over your life or the choices that you are making for yourself.
As you both enter this new phase in your relationship, in order for your parents to loosen their grip on you and give you more space and freedom to explore yourself, your sexuality, and your creative potential, they must feel confident that you will make healthy choices for yourself. After all, they took care of all your needs for many years and naturally worry whether you will make good choices or be influenced by peer pressure and do things that are not beneficial for you. Remember, your parents were teenagers once as well and they don’t want you to make mistakes and fail.
To make this important transition smooth and meaningful, and to create a solid foundation for you to become the master of your own life, it is important that you learn to make decisions with awareness and strength and venture into the big world with more understanding and confidence.
During the workshop you will learn how to:
• Address issues that may be troubling you and find practical and positive solutions;
• Keep an open and honest communication with your parents as you step into independence;
• Build mutual trust and respect between you and your parents;
• Look inside and find your answers within yourself;
• Learn from your mistakes and move on instead of suffer over them;
• Learn to rust yourself and your intuition;
• Quickly transform your fears, stress, anxiety, and worry;
• Discover and appreciate your own unique gifts;
• Explore your sexuality in a healthy and loving way;
• Have fun and take risks to explore your creativity.