Help to Empower and Transform Lives
The Dalian Method Facilitator Training is an in-depth certificate program, which is ideal for health care professionals who are working in both conventional and alternative healing modalities and for anyone who wishes to deepen their personal work as well as assist others with their healing and transformation.
The training is offered in three parts:
Part 1. Facilitating Self-Healing Dalian Method Sessions for Adults
Part 2. Facilitating Self-Healing Dalian Method Sessions for Teens and Young Adults
Part 3. Facilitating the Self-Healing Dalian Method Sessions for Children
This unique training offers an exciting opportunity to become a pioneer in the new type of self-care evolution that the Dalian Method offers. This method provides the missing link between the allopathic (medication-focussed) and alternative (mind, energy, and nutrition-focussed) treatments of symptoms of dis-ease and illness and adds the necessary dimension of transforming the unconscious beliefs repressed in the body’s cellular memory into consciousness.
Through the Dalian Method Facilitator Training you will not only be trained to facilitate sessions for others, but will also greatly benefit by continuing to work on your own personal growth and transformation.
Equipped with the wisdom that Mada will share during the training about the subtle nuances of this new system, you will be ready to work with others with deeper understanding, compassion, and highest work ethics. You will be able to make a true and lasting contribution in many people’s lives, including teens, young adults, and children, and assist them create a solid foundation for their lives.
The Dalian Method (DM) Facilitator Training will give you an opportunity to:
- Explore and understand the wisdom behind the Dalian Method;
- Understand how the Dalian Method works with transforming the unconscious beliefs imprinted in the body;
- Learn to facilitate Dalian Method sessions for adults, teens, and children;
- Make engaging presentations;
- Offer workshops with the Dalian Method;
- Develop your unique style of working with others and confidently share your knowledge, experience, and wisdom.
During the training you will learn how to:
- Help people gain a deeper understanding of their body, and learn to identify the thought-patterns and emotions that are repressed in their body;
- Understand the specific needs of adults, teens, and children when working with the relevant version of the Dalian Method;
- Understand the difference between thought-forms, awareness, and consciousness;
- Deepen your understanding of different energy centres/chakras and how to work with various aspects of the ego-personality in each chakra;
- Ground consciousness in the entire body;
- Create post-session exercises to integrate the transformative results of their Dalian Method session in daily life;
- Facilitate workshops with the Dalian Method and Osho Active Meditations;
- and much more…
Alongside the in-person training periods you will also:
- Connect with Mada through monthly conference calls and receive her guidance about questions that come up during your facilitation of the method;
- Have exchange sessions with your fellow trainees and the facilitators from previous trainings to continue gaining more experience in facilitating Dalian Method sessions;
- Stay in touch with Mada and other facilitators through a private blog specially created for the training;
Dalian Method Facilitator Certificate will be issued after completion of the following three Training Modules:
The Dalian Method Facilitator Training Module I consists of 10 full days of training, monthly follow up training calls, and individual support from Mada and the group through a private blog.
The training will prepare you to work with adults using the three different versions of the Dalian Method (DM). You will learn how to facilitate self-healing DM sessions to help transform a wide variety of physical, mental, and emotional issues and guide your clients on how they can help themselves to continue grounding and integrating the shifts in awareness that will occur during their session. During the training you will practice facilitating sessions with your fellow class mates as well as volunteers. You will also learn how you can use the self-healing Dalian Method for spiritual transformation and self-reflection for yourself and others.
The Dalian Method Facilitator Training Module II consists of 10 full days of training, monthly follow up training calls, and individual support from Mada and the group through a private blog.
This module will focus on preparing the potential the facilitator to work with teens and young adults. You will learn how to work with teens and their various issues, in personal and school life, using the Dalian Method for Teens. You will learn how to select other versions when appropriate for individual situations. During the training you will also have an opportunity to work on your own unresolved issues from when you were a teenager yourself, and will practice facilitating DM sessions with teen and young adult volunteers.
The Dalian Method Facilitator Training Module III consists of 10 full days of training, monthly follow up training calls, and on-going individual support from Mada and the group through a private blog.
This module will focus on preparing potential facilitators to work with children and their parents. This training will teach how to work with children and their various issues (school and personal) using the Dalian Method for Children. During the training participants will have an opportunity to work on their own unresolved childhood issues as well as practice facilitating DM sessions with class mates and child volunteers. We will also learn how to support parents in understanding how they can continue to assist their children at home with the self-help Dalian Method for Children.
Completing all three modules of the Dalian Method Facilitator Training will open a wide range of possibilities for potential DM facilitators to assist the entire family in their quest for a more loving, balanced, and conscious environment for the entire family.
Pre-qualifications for the training are: a private session with Mada and any two of the courses outlined below:
Please email us for further information if you have completed the pre-requisites and wish to be part of this unique training!