Help to Empower and Transform Lives
The Dalian Method™ Facilitator Training is a certificate program. It is for those who are passionate about helping others live a healthy and happy life. It is also ideal for result-oriented health care professionals (working in conventional and alternative healing modalities) who are looking to improve the effectiveness of their service and are aware that something is missing in the methods that they are currently using.
The Dalian Method Facilitator Training offers an exciting opportunity to become a pioneer in the new type of self-care evolution that the Dalian Method offers.
Providing a missing link between the allopathic (medication-focussed) and alternative (mind, energy, and nutrition-focussed) treatments of symptoms of chronic pain, anxiety, depression, and dis-ease, the Dalian Method facilitates direct access to the underlying causes of ailments in the body’s cellular memory and transforms the unconscious programs into self-empowered consciousness.
Through the Dalian Method Facilitator Training you will not only be trained to facilitate sessions for others, but will also greatly benefit by continuing to work on your own personal growth and transformation while working with Mada and other facilitators through the twenty-one month of the training.
Equipped with the wisdom that Mada will share during the training about the subtle nuances of this new system, you will be ready to work with the whole family, including adults, young adults, teens, and children.
The Dalian Method Facilitator Training consists of three parts and lasts two years
Each part consists of 10 days of in-person training (20 half days via Zoom, during the current Covid travel restrictions), monthly follow up training calls, on-going individual support from Mada, as well as peer support through a private blog.
If you are prepared to work with others with highest work ethics and make a true and lasting contribution in people’s lives then this training is for you!
During the training you will:
- gain a deeper understanding behind the wisdom the Dalian Method;
- learn to facilitate Dalian Method sessions for adults, young adults, teens, and children;
- learn how to work with a wide variety of physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual issues;
- learn how to work with each person’s unique situation and needs;
- know how to help people identify the thought-patterns and emotions that are repressed in their body;
- learn how to guide people when they get identified with their emotions and past story during the session;
- learn to distinguish the difference between beliefs, awareness, and consciousness;
- understand how to work with various aspects of the ego in each chakra;
- learn how to work with contradictory aspects of the human condition;
- learn how to guide people in creating appropriate post-session action steps to integrate the transformative results of their Dalian Method session;
- create engaging and informative presentations with the Dalian Method;
- learn how to facilitate workshops with the Dalian Method and Osho Active Meditations;
- exchange sessions with other facilitators;
- develop your own unique style of working with others;
- connect with Mada when you need guidance with questions that may arise when you begin facilitating Dalian Method sessions.
Dalian Method Facilitator Certificate will be issued after completion of all three Parts.
Completing the Dalian Method™ (DM) Facilitator Training will open a wide range of possibilities for potential facilitators to assist the entire family in their quest for a more loving, balanced, and conscious environment for the entire family.
To be accepted to this training you would need the following prerequisites:
a private session with Mada and any of the two courses outlined below:
Please email us for further information if you wish to be considered for this unique training!