Help to Empower and Transform Lives
The Dalian Method Facilitator Training is a certificate program. It is for those who are passionate about helping others live a healthy and happy life. It is also ideal for result-oriented health care professionals (working in conventional and alternative healing modalities) who are looking to improve the effectiveness of their service and are aware that something is missing in the methods that they are currently using.
The Dalian Method Facilitator Training offers an exciting opportunity to become a pioneer in the new type of self-care evolution that the Dalian Method offers.
Providing a missing link between the allopathic (medication-focussed) and alternative (mind, energy, and nutrition-focussed) treatments of symptoms of chronic pain, anxiety, depression, and dis-ease, the Dalian Method facilitates direct access to the underlying causes of ailments in the body’s cellular memory and transforms the unconscious programs into self-empowered consciousness.
Through the Dalian Method Facilitator Training you will not only be trained to facilitate sessions for others, but will also greatly benefit by continuing to work on your own personal growth and transformation while working with Mada and other facilitators through the twenty-one month of the training.
Equipped with the wisdom that Mada will share during the training about the subtle nuances of this new system, you will be ready to work with the whole family, including adults, young adults, teens, and children.
The Dalian Method Facilitator Training is offered in three parts and lasts for 21 months.
Each part consists of 10 days of in-person training, monthly follow up training calls, on-going individual support from Mada, as well as peer support through a private blog.
The training prepares people to know how to facilitate different versions of the Dalian Method and how to select an appropriate version when working with each person’s unique situation and needs.
If you are looking to work with others with highest work ethics and make a true and lasting contribution in people’s lives then this training is for you!
During the training you will learn how to:
- Facilitate self-healing Dalian Method sessions for adults, young adults, teens, and children and help transform a wide variety of physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual issues;
- Know when and how to work with the relevant version of the Dalian Method;
- Help people gain a deeper understanding of their body, and learn to identify the thought-patterns and emotions that are repressed in their body;
- Ground consciousness in the entire body;
- Create post-session exercises to integrate the transformative results of their Dalian Method session in daily life;
- Guide your clients on how they can continue grounding and integrating the shifts in awareness that will occur during their session;
- Create engaging and informative presentations with the Dalian Method;
- Facilitate workshops with the Dalian Method and Osho Active Meditations;
- Develop your unique style of working with others and confidently share your knowledge, experience, and wisdom.
The Dalian Method (DM) Facilitator Training will give you an opportunity to:
- Explore the wisdom behind the Dalian Method;
- Understand the individual needs of each person and different age groups;
- Understand the difference between thought-forms, awareness, and consciousness;
- Deepen your understanding of different energy centres/chakras and how to work with various aspects of the ego-personality in each chakra;
- Understand contradictory aspects of the human condition;
- Understand how the Dalian Method works with transforming the unconscious beliefs imprinted in the body.
Alongside the in-person training periods you will also:
- Connect with Mada through monthly conference calls and receive her guidance about questions that come up during your facilitation of the method;
- Have exchange sessions with your fellow trainees and the facilitators from previous trainings to continue gaining more experience in facilitating Dalian Method sessions;
- Stay in touch with Mada and other facilitators through a private blog specially created for the training.
Dalian Method Facilitator Certificate will be issued after completion of all three Parts.
Completing the Dalian Method Facilitator Training will open a wide range of possibilities for potential facilitators to assist the entire family in their quest for a more loving, balanced, and conscious environment for the entire family.
Pre-qualifications for the training are: a private session with Mada and any two of the courses outlined below:
Please email us for further information after you have completed the pre-requisites and wish to be considered for this unique training!